It's on!!! Tomorrow,
Thursday 9/18/2003 at high noon. Yaaa boyyyy!
• 20 miles of coastline = 20 miles of waves to slash
• At a slash rate of 5mph, that's 4 hours of waveriding!
• At a wave per mile rate of 5wpm, that's 100 waves to
• 9/12 and 9/13 no wind for downwinder. New date-TOMORROW,
• Prizes awarded for most waves slashed, hugest jump,
• Rules: ride hard, slash waves, don't get eaten by Whitey,
ditch any stragglers
• Sponsorship and support crew provided by Hungry Whitey,
Inc. and Buttweiser
water with you, drop a car for you and your buds at Chatham Light
or Nauset (for min-downwinder), be sure you can handle it - tomorrow
is not the day for learning to kiteboard in the waves....